- What is cPanel ?
cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more. cPanel is one of the most popular control panels in the United States.
- How to create an email account in cPanel ?
Follow these steps to create a new email in cPanel
Step 1.Log in inti cPanel
Step 2. Scroll down, go to the Email section, or type “Email” into the search box, after which click “Email Accounts”.
- Enter the email address that you want to create in the Email text box.
- If you have more than one domain, then you have to select the domain on which you want to create an email address, just click the drop down button in the domain box and select the domain.
- Create a strong password.
- Enter the quota in the Mailbox Quota text box. The quota defines the amount of disk space the account may use to store email.
- Click on “Create Account”
Step 4. The new email address has been successfully created.
Step 5. Here you get some management options like “change password, change quota, set mail client and delete email, click on “more” you will get more options